Study Abroad through another Law School

Students may take up to thirty (30) hours at an ABA-approved program of foreign law study. Students may enroll for one or two semesters. Students must obtain permission from the foreign host school; a faculty contact at the host school must be provided; and the curriculum and proposed course of study must be approved by the Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs. While international course work is generally elective in nature, the perspective requirement may be met through international course work.

Those courses in which a student receives a C or above will be counted as Pass, and those courses in which a student receives a C- or below will not be awarded credit.